Got Questions? Here's the Answers
How will I benefit from having a Life Coach?
Working with a professional life coach means achieving your goals faster and more effortlessly than would otherwise be possible. You’ll feel greater levels of confidence and find new ways of thinking and acting. You will learn to motivate yourself and trust your own judgements.
What life areas do you provide support and help in?
- Needing confidence to take action
- Wanting to improve relationships
- Wanting strategies to eliminate fear or anxiety
- Strategies for planning an important event
- Overcoming procrastination
- Finding balance between work demands and family life
- Maximising health and fitness
- Improving body image and wellbeing
- Finding enjoyment through life transitions
- Career development or change
Who is Life Coaching Right for?
People looking for greater meaning in their lives or who want help to achieve results faster.
Anyone who wants to:
- Realise their full potential
- Make dreams a reality and find their real purpose
- Change life-long habits
- Push through the fear barrier
- Challenge themselves and strive for bigger goals
- Learn to use their own inner wisdom
How Does Coaching Work?
As your Life Coach I will ask questions, listen and provide feedback, challenge your thinking and encourage you to find new ways to achieve the transformation you are looking for. The agenda and focus of each session is set by you, enabling you to take responsibility for your choices and ultimately your own successes.
Are coaching sessions face to face or over the phone?
They can be either depending on what you choose. Because it is important that you feel comfortable with the process, and that trust and respect is built between us, I always prefer to meet face to face whenever possible.
Why should I choose you to be my professional life coach?
Like many, I have spent most of my adult life seeking real meaning, balance and happiness. Very often it eluded me. Although I read books, attended workshops and self help groups led by professionals none of what I learned really helped me until I found out how to apply it to my life. Only then did I understand how important inner wisdom is and how everything in life falls into place once it can be accessed and utilised.
All my coaching is based on tried and tested methods and techniques but always underpinned with the intention of showing you how to access your own inner wisdom to empower you and to help you achieve your goals.