Whether you plan to build your own practice, improve your life, support your friends and family or develop your staff and colleagues in a professional setting, Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool for communication and personal growth.
Hypnotherapy is non invasive, and aims to assist the client to find their own inner resources and wisdom. Hypnotherapy is a results-focused form of treatment that does not involve the emotional pain, time and expense of some other forms of treatment. The therapy deals directly with the subconscious/unconscious mind, thereby removing many of the obstacles and barriers the logical mind creates. Long-term change is then facilitated through use of trance state, anchors and other clinical techniques.
This is a powerful introduction to the hypnotherapy ideal for beginners wishing to expand their knowledge.
Is this for me?
- Absolutely no experience or knowledge required
- If you wish to progress further in your professional career
- You would like to have a more fulfilling life
- You need to WANT to learn to do hypnotherapy
- If you wish to enhance communication skills
- You would like to learn how to support people who are facing challenges in their life
- You would like to enhance your confidence
What will I learn?
- Introduction to hypnosis
- Self Hypnosis techniques
- Treatment for the subconscious/unconscious mind
- A little hypnosis history
- Hypnotic anchoring techniques
- Hypnotherapy safety and ethics
An ancient form of natural therapy originally used over 2000 years ago in Egypt, hypnotherapy is now used in modern society as a preferred choice of treatment for people with busy lifestyles. It is often found to be a successful therapy for addictive and compulsive behaviours, depression, anxiety and a host of other difficult-to-treat psychological problems. Does having the power to heal like this appeal to you? If so, then a hypnotherapy intensive may be for you.
Bass Tadros, an acclaimed and accredited hypnotherapist and mindset coach works with businesses, executives and teams in order to achieve organisational objectives. Whether you are looking for a 1 hour inspiring presentation for your team or a 10 week intensive Bass is able to tailor a program best suited for your team's goals. Details on program options are below
To Be Announced
Register your interest by emailing : email@example.com